Degrees / Areas of Study

5 matching results below

What Do I Want To Do? (Degree type)

Prepare to transfer to a university
(Transfer Degree)

Transfer degrees Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, and Associate of General Studies let you begin work on your bachelor's degree and then transfer to a four-year university. Be sure to work with a transfer advisor both at your community college and at the four-year institution you plan to attend.

Train for a new job or career
(Career & Technical Degree)

The Associate in Applied Science degree is specifically designed to prepare students for entry into an occupation or closely related cluster of occupations. The technical courses are complex, rigorous, theory based and successful completion is determined by measured competencies.

Transfer Options

Criminal Justice Administration - AA

Career & Technical Options

Emergency Medical Science - Paramedic - AAS

Fire Science - AAS

Police Science-Law Enforcement - CERT

Police Science-Law Enforcement - AAS