Request Info
Hutchinson Community College Spring Campus


HutchCC maintains a complete academic record of a student’s enrollment at the College. Information about requesting a transcript, sending transcripts to HutchCC or transcript equivalency is provided by the Records office.

Transcript Request

The Records office will maintain your academic record of coursework completed at the college. Transcripts will be released only after receipt of your signed written request. Transcripts issued to you will be marked "Issued to Student."

More about Transcript Request

Transcripts Equivalency

Hutchinson Community College is committed to working with transfer students during their transition from a previous institution. Many classes at your current or former school may be transferred to Hutchinson Community College.

More about Transcripts Equivalency

How to Send Transcripts to HutchCC

Degree seeking students must have an official transcript sent from every college they have attended. The official transcript(s) must be mailed directly to HutchCC from the issuing institution.

More About Sending Transcripts

Contact Details

Records Office
1-888-GO-HUTCH ext. 3520

Contact Information
Records Office
1-888-GO-HUTCH ext. 3520