Request Info
Welcome to Hutchinson Community College

Pharmacy - Transfer - AS

This program prepares students to transfer to the University of Kansas School of Pharmacy. KU requires a total of eight more semesters for graduation. Students should take the PCAT during the second year at HCC. Students who plan to transfer to other pharmacy schools should check with the HCC pharmacy advisor.


Hutchinson Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (, an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.

Contact Details

Natural Science, Social Science & Mathematics
1-888-GO-HUTCH ext. 3533


Academic Resources

Getting Social

Here's where the HutchCC story unfolds every day. Find out about events, meet our students and faculty, and more.

Student Organizations & Activities

With more than 80 different organizations on campus, there is something you can be involved in and feel passionate about.

Campus Safety

Hutchinson Community College is committed to providing a safe and secure campus environment for students and staff.