Sending Transcript to HCC

Degree seeking students must have an official transcript sent from every college they have attended.

The official transcript(s) must be mailed directly to HCC from the issuing institution. Please have your school send the transcript to the following address:

Hutchinson Community College
Attn: Records
1300 N Plum
Hutchinson, KS 67501


Some institutions use electronic transcript services (e.g. National Student Clearing House, eScript, Parchment) to transmit transcripts electronically. HCC accepts these as official if they are transmitted appropriately by either choosing Hutchinson Community College as the recipient in the drop down box or by placing as the recipient email address.

Official Transcripts that are not sent directly from the school (e.g. goes to the student, the  parents, coach, or other representative of the student who then sends it on to HCC) cannot be used to transfer credit or for financial aid purposes.

Please contact the Records Office if you have any questions.

Check Out Campus

The excitement here at HCC is contagious and we know that if you see all the things going on then you will have to come here.

What We Can Offer

Not only do we have amazing faculty but our campuses and facilities really speak to a university feel. We provide a lot of opportunities to succeed just check out these...