Technical & Instructional Problems
Sometime it is difficult to know who to contact if you are experienceing a problem. Do you call Technical Support or do you call Instructional Support at Virtual Learning? The following Table gives the distinctions for those issues:
- Cannot get logged into HCC Online (ANGEL)
- Problems with your internet
- Problems with your browser
- A test or assignment does not appear
- You cannot find something in the online class environment
- Problems with a test or quiz
As a rule of thumb:
- If the problem has to do with getting into a class, you should call or email TechSupport@hutchcc.edu at 1-888-GoHutch, extension 3524.
- If you are in your online class and a problem occurs you should call or email Online@hutchcc.edu at 1-888-GoHutch, extenstion 3352.