Hutchinson Community College campus photo



If you are a student or potential student who maybe eligible for VA benefits please see Nathan Buche to help you through the process.

If you have never drawn benefits from any college, items we need to process VA benefits:

  • Application for Benefits (Military Form)
  • Certificate of Eligibility 
  • HCC Form #100 (HCC Form)

If you have drawn benefits from another college, items we need to process VA benefits:

  • Change of program or place of training form (Military Form)  22-1995.

Check Out Campus

The excitement here at HCC is contagious and we know that if you see all the things going on then you will have to come here.

What We Can Offer

Not only do we have amazing faculty but our campuses and facilities really speak to a university feel. We provide a lot of opportunities to succeed just check out these...